Sharon Geary – Responsible individual, has 25 years experience working in both residential and domiciliary care at various times. Sharon has her Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management, and is also registered with General Social Care Council (GSCC)
Lauren Geary – Care Co-Ordinator, has 10 years experience working in both residential and domiciliary care at various times. Lauren has recently completed her Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading and is currently working towards her Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
Our Care Team
- All of our staff are interviewed by a senior member of the management team, references are obtained and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks carried out.
- All our staff complete the company induction programme which includes mandatory training
- All are shadowed by a senior member of staff as part of their induction.
- All Staff receive regular supervision and company appraisal.
- No agency staff are used by Helping Hand Care Company Ltd
Our staff work to the regulatory Codes of Practice including the General Social Care Council.
All of our Care team receive the following mandatory training:
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults / Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Health and Safety
- Manual Handling
- Infection Control
- Fire Safety
- Food Hygiene
- First Aid Awareness
- Equality and Diversity
Specialist training includes:
- Hearing impairment awareness
- Sight impairment awareness
- Challenging behaviour awareness
- Autism and Aspergers
- End of Life and Palliative Care
- Grief and bereavement
All our members of staff are offered NVQ level 2 training within 6 months of starting with Helping Hand Care Company LTD
Office opening times 9.00am to 17.00pm Monday to Friday.
We operate an emergency out of hour’s service where we can be contacted on: 07725528172 .